EASTONS AMOS & SONS Steam Pumping Engine, 1866
Twin Cylinder Double Acting
Built in London 1866 for land drainage in Norfolk, and designed to lift 50 tons of water per minute.
Complete with original wooden flushing gates and turbine pump.
In generally good condition.
Out of stockAsk us for more Information
BOULTON & WATT Connecting Rods x3
A set of 3 very large connecting rods, barring engine and wall plaque taken from the last waterworks triple expansion engine built by Boulton & Watt, c1900 for Selby Waterworks. Wall plaque commemorates the building of this last engine ever built by this most famous of engine builders.
(The rest of the engine dismantled and scrapped.)
Approx 6 Ft 11 Inches Long.
POLLIT & WIGZELL Steam Engine ‘Barring Engine’
Single Cylinder Inverted Vertical
with declutchable reduction gear.
Designed for turning over (barring) large stationary engines, this attractive open crank engine sits on a massive cast base featuring reduction gears and a Bendix declutching drive gear.
*Correction* Although believed built by Pollit & Wigzell, Bradford this engine is actually badged “Stephenson”.
Cylinder 4″ x 6″ (approx).
Approx 50″ High, Bed 32″ Long x 21″ Wide.
Wt approx 600 Kg.